Unemployed adult in a living room
Notes to self…
1. Interactive clock/calendar/planner. Integrated in a wall which is linked to tv and mobile phone. It memorises previous interviews (suggest improvements needed) and future interviews and vacancies to help him/her to get a job. Also it reminds him/her of everyday household routine i.e. watering plants, recycling, exercising, etc
2. Game. more exercise he/she does, more electricity he/she can generate and store for your household. Also can interact with other people online where they can compete for who can generate more electricity.
3. Scan. QR barcode bracelet for him/her to wear. QR barcodes inside a living room to check heating/cooling (how much required)/electricity (how much used and needed)/plants (check moisture level, growth, light) etc etc
4. Hobby. Create own furniture made out from recycled materials such as newspaper and cans.
5. Growing own snack. Redesign a stand or chandelier
6. Worn out Jeans. Used not only for insulation but for sofa, cushion, carpet and curtain
Six Design Hand-in_Alex Kim - (pdf)
Six Design Hand-in_Alex Kim - (issuu)