Here we go with the schedule for this week. Which is very simple:
1- Monday the 20th:
- Thomas Pearce will pop up to the UNIT22 studio space around 6:30-7pm. To help you solving problems you have encountered with your Arduino/Grasshopper problems.
- Miguel Vidal will give you support too through email or blog. Please send him the problems you have difficulties with.
2- Wednesday the 22nd, CRIT: As you were informed at the beginning of the Academic Year, we have scheduled a CRIT for this coming Wednesday. The purpose of the CRIT is to describe your first year intuitions about Generation Z legacy embed in your models.
- when: Wednesday the 22nd, from 10:00 onward.
- where: room 1.40.
- what: all model explorations + A4 description of your Brief (programme, target, location, procurement)+ Agenda (design hypothesis).
- how: bringing all phisical model explorations, and A4 printed sheet + uploading A4 brief + 5 pictures of the model.
- running order: we will make the list in the morning according to students arrival.
- thank you very much!
3- Thursday the 22nd, 9:00 to 14:00, in computer cluster G.09. FABRICATION WORKSHOP with Thomas Pearce. In the morning Thomas will introduce the possibilities of some of the CadCam facilities and parameters to have into account when producing the files to use them. And during the afternoon, Thomas will continue helping you developing your own Arduino project solving any problem you might encounter.
Thank you very much!
Izaskun and Carlos