Dear all! One hyper exciting week ahead!
1- WEDNESDAY THE 19TH: A FANTASTIC CRIT in room 1.34. From 10:00am with the following guests, so please, speed up the 1/6 model production. The members of the panel will be the following:
- Manijeh Verghese, AA Intermediate 11.
- Alice Labourel.
- Tim Lucas (Bartlett): Tim holds a Lectureship in Structural Design at the Bartlett School of Architecture and has taught at several other universities as a visiting critic and technical lecturer.
- Marta Grinda, BINOM.
- Barry Wark, BIOPHILE
- Christopher Nicola.
- Isabel Gutierrez.
- Bob Sheil.
- WHEN> WEDNESDAY THE 19TH, From 10:00am.
- WHERE> room 1.34.
- A- 1/6 MODEL.
- b- printed portfolio.
- c- A4 containing BRIEF (program, site, community of users, brief procurement description…) and AGENDA (design hypothesis and main topics of the project).
- d- upload to the blog> PDF and VIDEOS (if any), with the following name NOVEMBERCRIT+FullName
- running order> by commenting to the post.
2- THURSDAY THE 20TH: presentation of the workshop TAKING TOYS SERIOUSLY, THE USE OF MODELS TO EXPLORE STRUCTURAL BEHAVIOUR, presented by Izaskun. 10:00am. We will inform you about the location as soon as we get one room assigned.
3- SATURDAY THE 22ND: first test description of TAKING TOYS SERIOUSLY, THE USE OF MODELS TO EXPLORE STRUCTURAL BEHAVIOUR, with Roberto Marín as super guest!
All the best! and enjoy like the Barbie Liberation Organization does.
Izaskun and Carlos