These are the activities of the week!
1- Wednesday the 11th of February: Tutorials. Room 130.
a- 5th years, all 4 students meeting, starting from 9:30 to 11:30 am.
b- 4th years, group tutorials, starting from 11:30 to 14:00 am, and from 17:30 to the end.
2- Wednesday the 11th of February: DR SEMINARS! Room 131. From 14:00 to 17:30. Just as a reminder, this are the documents we will be discussing about.
- Drawings / Models describing existing site conditions
- Drawings / Models describing your site strategy for your proposal
- Drawings / Models describing your architectural proposal on site
- Programme definition showing types and scale of spaces proposed
- Diagrams showing programmatic relationships
- Formal relationships showing impact on overall architectural form
- General arrangement in Plan(s), Section(s), Elevation(s) and Model(s)
- Systems diagram describing approach to servicing and environment.
- A key element relating to detailing and materials
this week I propose you to listen carefully to this FABULOUS example of music coming from China… http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00c4c9r
BBC Radio 3 – World Routes, World Routes in China, The Uyghur people and the muqam
Lucy Duran explores the music of the Uyghur people in China’s Xinjian Province.
All the best!
Izaskun and Carlos