The activities of the week! We are getting closer to our first CRIT of the year…. so please, be aware of your time management, so by that day, we can have a very comprenhensible Armillar Sphere! This week, starting with this beautiful sunny day, seems very promissing…
This will we will have group tutorials as we did las week:
When: Wednesday the 28th of October, from 9:30 to 17:00.
Where: 140HR, room 140.
What: a concise presentation of your work so far, focusing in the new work developed during this week + short explanation of the year project horizon.
Proposed running order, starting with the last ones presenting the week before. Please choose your slot by commeting this post:
- 9:30 to 10:45> Li + Max + Ruben
- 10:45 to 12:35> ?+ ? + ?+ ?
- lunch break
- 13:00 to 14:15> ? + ? + ?
- 14:15 to 15:30> ? + ? + ?
- 15:30 to 16:45> ? + ? + ?On WEDNESDAY, AFTER OUR TUTORIALS from 18:30-20:00, UCL Chemistry Auditorium. 20 Gordon Street | WC1H 0AJ. Bartlet international lecture series: Asif Khan!
All the best! And let´s have fun http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p005xksl I simply want to add this: if you have instagram, please have a look to: stationcdrkelly
Izaskun and Carlos