There is no time for literature 😉 , so let’s go to the point:
- BARTLETT DRAWING CLUB, Monday the 25th of January, 140 Hampstead Road, NW1 2BX, room 131. From 7:30-9:30pm, just £5. CONFIRMED! Michelangelo Buonarroti comes to the BARTLETT DRAWING CLUB this Monday 25th of January to start the 2016 drawing sessions! He would give us his best tips and tricks used for the Studies of an outstretched arm for the fresco ‘The Drunkenness’ PRETTY COOL!
- ARCH OBJECTS LECTURE SERIES by Nat Chard & Luke Pearson, Tuesday the 26th of January, in G02, 140 Hampstead Road, NW1 2BX, from 19.00 – 20.30. We will learn EVERYTHING on drawings and its many forms.
- WEDNESDAY 27th of JANUARY, UNIT22 SELF CRIT, room 207 at 132HR, from 9:30am to 18:00. As expressed last week, this Wednesday we will have the opportunity to describe your TERM2 work graphically. We need:
- Context plans (all information about the site you have!). If there is no context, there is no proposal.
- Building Plants.
- Building Sections.
- Building 3D models.
- INTERNATIONAL LECTURE SERIES, RICHARD WILSON, Wednesday 27 January | 18.30 – 20.00. G02. 140 Hampstead Road | NW1 2BX. Richard Wilson RAis one of Britain’s most renowned sculptors. He is internationally celebrated for his interventions in architectural space which draw heavily on their inspiration from the worlds of engineering and construction, and are characterised by concerns with size and structural daring.
Izaskun and Carlos