DEAR ALL! THE HANDS ON CRIT HAS COME! And this is what it is ALL about.
During Monday 21st, Tuesday 22nd, and Wednesday 23rd you are going to be able to meet one expert in different aspects of the built environment (30 minutes long meeting maximum). The purpose of these meeting is to allow you discuss a very specific aspect of your project with an expert in the subject with the intention to allow you develop 3 iterations of your design according to the feedback received. The iterations would be validated and presented in a General tutorial day to all you colleagues and Carlos on Thursday the 24th.
The experts list and times are the following. Please select one person in the list and in case there are empty slots you can choose a second expert too. But remember, the purpose is to apply the feedback in design in the following 2 days.
- EPHIMERAL ARCHITECTURE, PORTABLE LABORATORIES and QUALITY OF AIR: NEREA CALVILLO. Monday morning. Location AA, meeting room behind the café in first floor. 11:00am.
- HAN *2.
- too late, as Nerea can only join you 1:30hours RUBEN *2 and MAX *2 can do their first choices and BLANCHE CAMERON INSTEAD?
- ENVIRONMENTAL EXPERT: Blanche Cameron. Monday 3-5pm. IN 212 132 hr.!
- SPACE SYNTAX, URBANISM AND GENDER, Sophia Psarra, Tuesday 10-12.
- POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF URBANISM: Jorge Martin. Self built, self managed spaces. Wednesday 10-12.
- LILY *2.
- BEAUTY: materiality, construction qualities. MARCO GODOY. Wednesday 10-12.
- OLIVER *2.
- BEAUTY: graphic communication. DIEGO DELAS. Wednesday 10-12.
- ELAINE *2.
- DESING AND GENDER: BARBARA PENNER, Wednesday 1-3pm.
Please prepare a very clear and short description of your general project, and a more precise and detail description of the design problem you have encountered.
y4: EXTRA LOVE RATIO FOR THIS MONDAY HAND IN!